2017 Landscape Print Competition
- March 8, 2017 - September 5, 2017
Landscape Photography are images of different vistas within the world that capture the essence of an expansive view either natural or urban. Landscape images should document a wide space as well as convey an appreciation of the scenery.
DEADLINE: Deadline to enter is by the September 5, 2017 General Meeting.
This print competition is open to members of PSNWA. Submitted images should be deemed acceptable for public display for all ages. Photographs will be judged on Impact, Subject Matter / Creativity, Composition, Technical Quality, and Print Presentation. Up to 3 prints can be submitted at Bedford Camera & Video; by mail to PSNWA, PO Box 8837, Fayetteville AR 72703; or in person at PSNWA general meetings until the deadline.
Photos not meeting any of the following criteria or with incomplete information will be disqualified.
- Prints may be either an 8 x 10 or 8 x 12 format with optional borders no more than maximum of quarter inch.
- Prints must include Name, email, phone, and competition theme on the back lower right hand corner of each print.
- No name, watermark, or additional text on the photograph side of the print.
- Prints should be on photographic paper without mounting, matting, or additional backing.
Photographs will not be returned. PSNWA nor Bedford’s Camera and Video will be responsible for damaged or misplaced photographs. Images may be displayed at participating business sponsors around Northwest Arkansas post competition and published online or in print by PSNWA. There is a gallery limit of two winning images per member that will be displayed in the gallery. The top two scored images will be used to determine the images displayed if a member has multiple images ranked in the gallery range.
All panel decisions are final. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.