Be part of the continuing Exhibit at Hobbs State Park Visitor Center
Submit your photographs for the Spring/Summer Gallery at Hobbs State Park Visitor Center.
- Gallery will be on display April thru September 2017
- Photographs of the Hobbs State Park area are primarily desired. Images of the Ozarks, other Arkansas State Parks or throughout Arkansas are acceptable and will be prioritized in that order.
- Photographs must display Spring or Summer scenes.
- Suitable photographs previously submitted should be re-submitted.
- Gallery images will be selected by Hobbs State Park management and staff personnel.
- A formal gallery reception will be held at a date to be determined.
Guidelines for submitting a photo for consideration:
- Photographs may be submitted February 1 thru March 10. Link for submission will be released late January.
- Up to three (3) images may be submitted by each artist.
- When submitted, images must be in JPG format at a resolution of 300dpi and 14 inches minimum on the long edge. (i.e. an 11 x 14 at 300dpi will be 3300 x 4200)
- All photos must include photograph title, artists name, location where picture was taken. Recommend you use naming standard: yourname1.jpg, yourname2.jpg, etc.
- Watermarks will not be included on the final displayed images.
- Printing of selected images is the responsibility of the owning artist and will be on glossy or metallic paper.
- All prints will be 11 x 14 inches.
- All prints should be considered “for sale” while on display. Photographers will be contacted about potential purchases thru PSNWA email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Ron Housch at email@example.com